STUNNING, SERENE 110 ACRES , ARMIDALE AREA, NORTHERN TABLELANDS, NSW
Location / Area
Balala – near Uralla, in the Armidale area
Northern Tablelands, NSW
Property located 20 minutes from Uralla and 35 minutes from Armidale
Property Type / Size
110 acre (46 hectare) lifestyle property / rural retreat – near-new residence on cattle farm with productive orchard.
Includes large shedding, workshop, studio, new fences, new cattle yards, improved native pastures and pristine natural bushland with granite outcrops and spectacular valley & mountain views
This lifestyle property / rural retreat features:
- Unique microclimate; drought-proof & flood-proof
- Good annual rainfall (800mm average)
- 5 dams plus reliable bore
- 33,000 gallon rainwater tank
- Water to orchard & gardens – ample water for land & home
- Orchard is productive with apples, citrus, stone fruit, figs & grapes
- Organic/bio-dynamic farming practices - chemical free
|House & outbuildings||House|
The near-new residence features a large open-plan kitchen, dining & lounge area, with views to lawns and extensive low-maintenance landscaped native gardens.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Solid masonry construction
- High vaulted ceilings, exposed oregon beams
- Polished hardwood floors
- Large cedar windows
- Lime washed walls, vibrant designer colours
- Modern slow-combustion stove, additional gas stove
- Brand-new solar hot water system
- North facing - passive solar; insulated ceilings & floors
- All-weather gravel driveway, with cattle grids, to house & sheds
This is an individually designed home, built to commercial standards, with options to easily extend
- Intelligent layout of all improvements and services
- New fences throughout property - 3 paddocks
- Brand-new cattle yards & loading ramp
- 5-bay machinery shed - with lock-up workshop & 3-phase power
- Adjoining storage building (Hebel masonry construction, with power & water)
- Separate studio building (Hebel masonry construction, with power & water)
- Cattle yards with loading ramp
- New fencing throughout the property
- Large 5 bay machinery shed with 3 phase power and lockup bay (ideal for workshop)
- 5 good dams plus bore
- Native pastures
|Productive Orchard||Native Pasture||Dams|
- Beautiful acreage, rich in native flora & fauna (many scenic bushwalks)
- Expansive views of national parks (Nandewar Ranges rung through property)
- Stunning lifestyle property, enjoyable yet manageable
- Located only 20 minutes from Uralla and 35 minutes from Armidale (sealed roads all the way)
- Owners developed property, only selling due to re-location
|Native Flora||Beautiful Views||Views From House|
This is a magnificent area and a unique property with a stunning residence.
It is ideal for a home-based business, semi-retirees or someone wanting a great rural retreat.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.