60 ACRE DROUGHT PROOF LIFESTYLE FARM, MARYBOROUGH, QLD
Location / Area
Yengarie, South East QLD. 10 minutes to Maryborough – 45 minutes to Hervey Bay
Property Type / Size
Lovely 60 Acre (24.28 Hectare) Rural/Residential Property with lush pastures and permanent water, established gardens and fruit trees. Large brick home with back and side verandahs and 2 sheds.
This is an excellent 60 acre property that is ideally suited for agriculture, cattle or horses. It features:
- Mainly pangola and blue grass pasture
- Divided into 5 fenced paddocks
- A creek that runs through the centre of the property with large permanent spring fed waterholes, which drought proofs the property.
- 44 inch rainfall average.
- Solid set of yards with a new steel rail crush, sliding gates, head bail and new loading ramp.
- 2 large sheds
- 1x 5 bay colorbond 4 roller door with work shop, personal access door, concrete floor and power connected.
- 1x 3 bay machinery shed 4m high.
The lovely 315 Sq. mtr mega brick home has:
- 9 foot ceilings
- Beautiful polished hardwood floors
- Large windows
- Sliding glass doors all tinted and security screened
- Colorbond roof
- All rooms have ceiling fans.
The residence features:
- Large main bedroom with tiled ensuite, walk in robe, air conditioned and carpeted
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are carpeted with built in robes.
- Large study or 4th bedroom with built in cupboards and carpeted.
- Large tiled bathroom with separate shower and full size bath.
- 2nd separate toilet.
- Fully enclosed carpeted sun room with tinted windows and door, security screened.
- Huge kitchen, dining and living area with a fireplace. Open plan two pac steel and teal kitchen with electric cooktop and wall oven plus teal two pac fridge and freezer to match ice-maker / cold water. Ample drawers and cupboards with large pantry.
- Formal dining area and formal front lounge.
- Internal large laundry with great storage and bench space, huge linen cupboards. Back and side verandahs and ramp to laundry.
Other Property Features
- 10,000 gallon in ground concrete water tank to the house plus 6,000 gallon poly tanks on each shed.
- Additional water can be pumped from the creek for gardens and irrigation.
- The switch box on the shed is also set up for a generator to power the whole house.
- 60 horsepower tractor and implements are included in the sale.
It is conveniently located on a school bus route for all local primary and high schools, and Maryborough West Railway Station only minutes away to catch the Tilt Train to Brisbane the Sunshine Coast or Northern QLD.
- Ample water, drought proof
- Ideally suited for agriculture, cattle or horses
- Large shed with power connected
- High ceilings in residence
- Huge kitchen
- Tractor included in sale
- Close to schools
This property is suited to a diverse range of pursuits, as income producing or a retirement interest and has the potential for a B & B.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.