1,500 ACRE RURAL ACREAGE WITH APPROVED SUBDIVISION, TAMWORTH, NW NSW
Manilla, North West Slopes NSW
Property Type / Size
A 1,500 Acre (612 Hectare) top quality rural property in excellent working order.
Includes original homestead, sheds, yards and ample water for stock and domestic use.
Currently subdivided into 3 x 500 acre lots.
Offers over $4 million
Woodville’ is mainly level land ideal for:
- Livestock production
|Ideal for Livestock||Ample Shade Trees||Ideal for Horses|
- Has 27 inch annual rainfall
- Is a very level land area
- Has quality soils and native grasses
- Has countour banks throughout
- Bitumen road frontage
- Has gravity fed stock water to all paddocks
- Includes good fencing for sheep and cattle
- Has 300 acres of cultivation currently
- Includes its own private shale quarry
|Buildings||3 Bay Shed||Machinary Shed|
- Brand new 3 bay colourbond shed with work benches
- 3 stand shearing shed in good working order
- 100 tonne grain silo (approx)
- Sheep yards
- Cattle yards plus new crush and loading ramp
- Large machinary shed
- Access to Manilla river for stock water
- 3 large storage sheds
- Water tanks
- New round horse yards
- Sealed feed shed
- Good fencing
- Water trough in all paddocks
- Other buildings and sheds
- 6 electrified horse paddocks
- 2 newly renovated fuel tanks
|Machinary Shed||Machinary Shed||Water & Fuel Tanks|
|Horse Yards||Round Yard||Shed|
This is the original brick homestead from over 100 years ago. It has:
- 5 bedrooms
- Lounge and dining rooms
- 2 fireplaces
- 25,000 gallons of rainwater storage
- Large house yard
- Room for gardens, etc
This would be ideal for a renovation. It is a large solid family home.
Other Property Information
This property is ideal for:
- Sheep and cattle
- More cropping (land is level and easy to use)
|Level Land||Shade Trees||Water Tanks|
- Shade trees
- Hill at back boundary (timbered grazing country)
|Close to Manilla||Water Tanks||Storage Shed|
- Prime rural land
- Currently subdivided into 3 x 500 acre lots.
- 5 bedroom character filled homestead
- Excellent level land
- Contour banks throughout
- Ideal for sheep or cattle / horses
- Ample water supply for stock and homestead
- Good sheds and yards
- New 3 bay garage / workshop
- Excellent rainfall
- Close to Manilla and Tamworth (50km)
- Ideal for horse stud, Lucerne or more cropping
|1,500 Acre Property||Safe Rainfall Area||Subdivision Potential|
This is a golden opportunity to own a superb farm, It is in a great location close to Manilla and Tamworth.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.