40 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM WITH 6 BEDROOM HOUSE, KINGAROY, SEQ
Location / Area
Durong South, South East Queensland
Near Kingaroy, Proston and Chinchilla
Property Type / Size
A very clean 40 Acre (16.03 Hectare) rural property with a very large 2 storey, 6 bedroom home.
This is a very attractive lifestyle/ hobby farm in a prime rural area close to all facilities.
|View Of House|
- Located between Kingaroy, Chinchilla and Dalby
- 12 kilometres to Durong South
- General Store(groceries, fuel and liquor)
- Durong Hall
- Bowling Club
- Tennis Court
- 2 Churches
- Primary School
- 50 minutes to Kingaroy
- 40 minutes to Proston and Lake Boondooma
- 70 minutes to Chinchilla
A large 2 storey home suitable for a growing or extended family. It Features:
- 6 bedrooms, all with built ins
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 laundries
- 2 kitchens
- 2 upstairs balconies
- Facing north with views over most of the property
- Carport at each end of house
- Insulated House
- Wood fire place
- Air conditioning
This house is ideal for in law accommodation or for use as a farmstay/B&B (STCA).
|Living Room||Laundry||Bathroom||Lounge Room|
- 4x 5000 gallon rainwater tanks, with 2x pumps
- Several well built aviaries or dog kennels
- Lockup garage with workshop
- Equipped playground and cubbyhouse
- Poultry house and enclosure
- Hay and storage shed
- 2 garden/storage sheds
|Chooks House||Goats House||Aviary ||House|
This property is all arable land with loamy soil, no rocks, in a private and rural area. It is a tick free area and ideal small farm for:
- Beef cattle
- 6 paddocks
- Improved pastures
- Enclosed goat yard
- Workable cattle yard with loading ramp
- Shade tress
- Good fencing
- Average 27 inches rainfall per year with a moderate climate
|Dam||Front Of House||Cattle Yards||Cattle Loading|
- Large practical family home plus granny flat
- Clean usable acres
- Reliable phone, electricity and satellite internet
- Unencumbered views from house
- Close to many tourist attractions throughout South Burnett region such as Bunya Mountains and the wineries
- School bus at gate
- Easy maintained house, recently painted
- All fencing is in good order
- Enclosed dam
- Ideal for horse activities
- Employment opportunities are available in region
This is an affordable lifestyle hobby farm in a quality area.
It is ideal for a large family wanting in laws accommodation.
The property is very good value for money.
|Rear Deck||Rear Of House||View||Cattle|
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.