12,785 ACRE PRIME GRAZING PROPERTY, WARWICK, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
Location / Area
Gore, South East Queensland
Between Warwick and Inglewood
Property Type / Size
A large grazing property of 12,785 acres (5174 hectare) with ample water and quality pastures.
This property is on ‘traprock’ country and is deal for backgrounding cattle.
It has a comfortable 4 bedroom family home, sheds, yards and quality fencing throughout.
$2.35 million Negotiable
‘Columba’ is a must see for the most discerning buyer as it offers a productive property with a quality lifestyle.
- 80 kilometres from major centre of Warwick
- 3 hours from Brisbane CBD
- Approximately 2 ½ hours to Gold Coast
- Approximately 1 hour to Toowoomba
|Quality Pastures||Shade Trees|
Columba is a quality grazing property with:
- Quality ‘traprock’ country
- Semi permanent water holes on both Columba and Bodumba Creeks
- 34 dams for stock water
- Equipped bore at homestead
- Approximately 24” annual rainfall
- Undulating hills and valleys
- Pastures of natural grasses plus 300 acres of improved pastures
- DSE of 6000 sheep or 500 breeder cattle and progeny
- 2 bedroom mangers cottage, see below.
- Modern 4 stand shearing shed
- Covered sheep yards
- Large machinary shed including workshop area, with power etc.
- Cattle yards with vet crush, loading ramp etc.
- 166 tonne grain storage silo (for background feeding)
- Quality fencing with laneway for ease of stock movement
|Manager Cottage||Open Plan|
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge/dining room
- Large front deck, ideal for BBQ/entertainment
- Lawn and garden area
This is modernised 1930’s colonial style home ideal for comfortable family living. It features:
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and small bathroom
- 3 other bedrooms, 2 with built ins
- Modern kitchen with Euro gas/electric stove, dishwasher and marble bench tops. It also has polished wooden floors
- Very large living and dining room with polished wood floor
- Formal lounge room with polished wood floor
- Air conditioner and wood heater
- Large bathroom
- Large internal laundry
- Wider verandahs on both sides of the house. These access the lounge/living area and 2 bedrooms. They are ideal for entertaining.
- Office, fully setup for business operation
- Ample storage cupboards
- Large lawn and park like garden areas
- Coolroom adjacent to house
- 2 other farm sheds with power ideal for vehicles, farm machinary, etc.
- Proven grazing property ideal for sheep or cattle
- Ample water plus quality pastures
- 300 acres of improved pastures
- Comfortable 4 bedroom family home with office
- Quality sheds, yards, silo and infrastructure
- Ideal for backgrounding cattle
- 2 bedroom mangers cottage included
- Good fencing throughout
- 45 minutes to Warwick and 1 hour to Toowoomba
- Easy drive to Brisbane and Gold Coast
- Ample shade trees for stock
‘Columba’ is a quality rural property ideal for sheep or cattle.
It was previously used for wool production and has recently been used for cattle breeding and backgrounding.
Inspect this must see property to see the value on offer.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.